Delivery of goods and related costs
1. All products immediately available will be delivered to the address provided by the Client on the Order within 5 working days from the acceptance of the order on behalf of Artelinea, at the cost specifically indicated before the order is sent. Personalised products will be available normally between 4 and 12 weeks depending on the type of product. In any case, the terms of delivery of the personalised products will be indicated in the confirmation order.
Artelinea reserves the right to accept or decline deliveries made outside Italian and European borders. In any case, for purchases made outside of Italy, all delivery costs and times may be subject to variations.
2. With regard to deliveries requested from countries which are not part of the EU, any import customs expenses will be charged to the purchaser. We encourage the Client to contact the customs authorities of their own country to verify import costs and limits.
3. The delivery times indicated by Artelinea are to be considered purely indicative and any delays, in other words, any deliveries made in subsequent split deliveries, do not justify the Client's refusal to accept deliveries or justify requests for reimbursements or compensation.
4. All deliveries in Italy are made through the courier Bartolini. We would like to remind you that the courier offloads deliveries at street level. For small orders dispatched within the EU, we use the courier DHL; for bulkier orders, we use specialised couriers. In most cases, the courier will contact the recipient before delivering the order to organise a convenient drop-off time during standard working hours.
We would like to remind you that Bartolini, DHL and all other couriers deliver at street level.
5. At the time of the delivery of the products, the Client is required to check:
- that the number of the products expected for delivery corresponds to the number that is written on the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet or altered in any way, even in the sealing materials (tape or metal straps), and that no suspicious noises can be heard.
Any damage to packaging and/or the product, or if the number of products or indications does not correspond, this information must be indicated immediately on the product delivery document to be handed back to the courier.
All shippings made through our couriers are always covered by insurance. To activate a claim, you must specify on the courier's transport document (either an electronic or paper-based document showed to you upon delivery) the reason why you are making a claim, e.g. "Broken package", "Damaged packaging", "Missing package".
Failure to do so relieves the carrier of any responsibility and it will not be possible to receive compensation for damage caused to the product during transportation.
The claim cannot be generic: give a specific reason. The wording "Subject to check" or "Accepted with reservation" without specifying the reason is considered generic and, therefore, will not be accepted by the insurance company.
If no specific claim is made, we will be unable to substitute the damaged parts or product. To activate the delivery insurance coverage and allow for repairs, partial replacement or total replacement of the damaged product based on the entity of the damage, accept the package and remember to provide specific details about your reservations.
Any problems pertaining to the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be indicated within 7 days of receipt of the delivery, according to the guidelines indicated in this document.
After this time, we will be relieved of any responsibility.