Returns and refunds
Right to return a product
1. In accordance with art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client can withdraw from the Conditions and, therefore, from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and at no cost, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right to return a product indicated under article 5.1, the Client must send Artelinea a notification to this end, within the terms indicated, to the following address: email@example.com and use the form on the website.
Registered users can access the "RETURNS" section of their user dashboard and manage their returns requests.
3. In the event of a return, the Client must send the products at his/her own expense, to Artelinea within 14 (fourteen) days of the agreement withdrawal:
The delivery email is the following:
c/o Artelinea S.p.A.
Via Degli Innocenti, 2
50063 Figline e Incisa Valdarno (FI)
The goods send back must be intact, complete in all their parts and placed in their original packaging (bags and packages), kept and, potentially used, only for the time strictly necessary to asses and verify their nature and features according to standard diligence, with no evidence of wear or dirt, in the respect of the conditions indicated here below:
- the right to return a product can apply to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return only parts of the product purchased (e.g. accessories, complements, etc.);
- in order for the return to be possible, the product must be whole and return in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including the packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, seals, tags, etc.);
- delivery expenses (and any customs expenses, if applicable) to return the good will be entirely charged to the Client.
- delivery, until confirmation of receipt at the warehouse indicated by Artelinea, is the complete responsibility of the client;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transportation, Artelinea will notify the Client to allow him/her to immediately report the damage caused by the courier of his/her choice and obtain reimbursement; the product will be made available to the Client, while annulling the request for a return;
- Artelinea will not respond in any way for damage, theft or loss which occur during or due to the return delivery.
IMPORTANT: It is not possible to request a change or reimbursement of a tailor-made or personalised product, unless the goods are defected or not in conformity with the order made (art. 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no.185 dated 22/05/1999).
- Clients who purchase through partita IVA cannot exercise right of return.
4. Artelinea will reimburse Clients for the entire sum they have already paid, minus any additional delivery costs in accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the return notification, through a transfer procedure of the charged amount, using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise. In any case, the Client will not incur in any expenses for said reimbursement. Artelinea can suspend the reimbursement until the returned product has been received or until the Client can demonstrate to having correctly resent the product.
5. In any case, the Client will lose his/her right to return if Artelinea ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing from its original external and/or internal packaging
- essential parts and/or accessories are missing from the product (e.g., etc.).
In the event that the timeframe for the right to return products has expired, Artelinea will return the purchased product to the sender and issue delivery costs and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.